Have you ever felt that you simply do not have good luck? Maybe your view of the good luck you had has been blocked. Your view might change as you listen to my original Bluebird guided meditation. There is a legend that if you see a bluebird by your front door good luck with come to all who live in the house.
Now/this moment you can click below and listen free of charge to my Bluebird Guided Meditation © Roberta R. Barnes. This has helped others to uncover/remember those good luck moments that made them smile. Remembering your good luck, invites more good luck to come.
This Bluebird meditation is a sample of the original guided meditations I give to help people let go the negative that can be buried in the subconscious or go into past lives for self-discovery. Right Now, get comfortable, turn off your phone, allow your body to relax as you focus on your breath, and you listen to my Bluebird Meditation © Roberta R. Barnes.
I offer in-person guided meditations into your current past or past lives. Have you ever wondered what it was like when you rode your horse to wherever you wanted to go? <read more on healing sessions>
If you look beyond the problem, you often can see possibilities and solutionsthat were blocked from view by the problem. When you are in the habit of looking beyond a problem to see the solution life changes gears.
Listening to Finding Your Solutions can help you to get in the habit of switching gears.
‘Finding Your Solutions’ is only $19.95 at this time. Oder today and receive FREE shipping in United states
An example of amazing benefits within the stillness is after years of practicing meditation Mikao Usui when into such a deep level of mediation that he was able to open to an actual piece of universal energy.
Usui Sensei then created his original spiritual practice/healing art Usui Reiki Ryoho, which focuses on an invisible force that heals through bringing balance and harmony to all cells/atoms/molecules in need . <read What is Reiki>
There is a meditation in each of the four levels in Gendai Reiki-ho and in Komyo Reiki Kai. These meditations help you to resonate with the universal vibrations of love and harmony flowing through you in that level, and go deeper into discovering the true universal you. <Learning Gendai Reiki-ho or Komyo Reiki Kai>
Continue reading on this page and see how you can easily take a break as you
Turn-on to tranquility, Peace & Possibilities, and
My in-person guided meditations can guide you into your current life that is right for you to see at that time or a past life. When you can see past events through your eyes of today. This can help you to change your feelings about your past, Other of my original meditations can help you find the best within you and ,awaken ‘your’ creativity <awaken your creativity>.
The Gendi Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki Kai classes I offer have something in common with the original guided meditations I give. They help you take your foot off the subconscious brakes that prevent you from living fully.
Imprints of experiences and the feelings they create exist in all of us. If the imprints are negative the subconscious will not easily accept positive ideas. My original guided meditations, healing sessions, and the exercises I teach in Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki Kai can help you to replace negative imprints with new uplifting thoughts and positive ideas that are best for you.<healing sessions & guied medtations>
In meditation you go where no one else can go--that place that is solely yours. Through meditation you can learn to go beyond ordinary levels of consciousness, to safely reach that stillness within where you can find your treasures.
Because of the benefits to your complete self.
- reducing and melting stress <melt stress>
- your creativity increasing as mind clutter dissolves <awaken creativity>
- new neurons being generated.
- discovering your hidden talents/skills.
Daily meditation goes a step further and can . . .
- reduce insomnia.
- restore the functioning of your brain in solving problems.
- open you to a calm that leads to happiness and self-esteem.
- reduce your anxiety and depression, so that you are able to see more positive things in life.
- improve your relationships.
- increase your energy level.
- develop your sense of inner calm.
- improve your memory and learning skills
- improve your health promoting a younger biological age
- help you purposely create aha moments < create AHA moments>
- help you uncover the tranquility and joy stored within your inner conscious.
Many illnesses can be caused by stress. Did you know that allergic reactions can be triggered by stress, anxiety and worry? In the first class of Gendi Reiki-ho or Komyo Reiki Kai you are introduced to the Usui Gokai, which let’s go those negative emotions. <what is Reiki>
Imprints of experiences and the feelings they create exist in all of us. If the imprints are negative the subconscious will not easily accept positive ideas that erase the imprints. My original guided meditations and the exercises in Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki Kai can help you to replace negative imprints with new uplifting thoughts and positive ideas best for you.<healing sessions >
If you look for solutions, you can see possibilities. When you are in the habit of looking beyond a problem to see the solution life changes gears; listening to Finding Your Solutions can help you to get in the habit of switching gears.
Have you ever noticed how people who focus on their passion in life, and not their problems are most often happy, healthy people? When you are guided to look beyond your problems you can connect with your passion in life.
In the first guided meditation on Finding Your Solutions you are guided to easily go into meditation. At the end of the first program you have 4 minutes to experience the peaceful stillness. The second guided meditation takes you to a beautiful place in nature that is solely yours, where you stop thinking and can stop worrying without falling asleep. In this stillness only solutions grow; being in this state void of problems allows you to think more clearly about positive possibilities when you come back to your fully awake beta level.
Continued listening to this meditation helps you to form the habit of looking beyond your problems to see your solutions.
$19.95 at this time. Oder today and receive FREE shipping in USA and Canada
Order today and
Turn-on to tranquility, Peace & Possibilities
Would not life be a lot simpler and friendlier if everyone looked beyond their problems to see solutions and possibilities?
The stillness you enter into in meditation is void of the triggers of stress. When you melt stress you are open to health and happiness.<melting stress>
In meditation your mind is quiet; a quiet mind is an intuitive or insightful mind. Albert Einstein said, “The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift”.
I offer original guided meditations privately and in workshops. Going into your past in your current life or a past live through a guided meditation is a safe way to see events from a different angle and gain a better understanding.
There are skills you were born with that no one else can tell you; they cannot be learned, they can only be remembered/uncovered.
You can uncover skills that may have been laying dormant. In a past life life you may have perfected certain skills; when you become aware of those skills it is your choice to embrace them or toss them. It is simply nice to have the choice. <see guided mediation sessions>
One client’s comment — “Roberta’s meditations are wonderful. They have brought me a lot of insight and understanding”. — Paula
Daily meditation combined with Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho exercises nourish your mind, body and spirit.
- Meditation enables your nervous system to function at its best, producing healthy ‘feel good’ chemicals such as Serotonin and Endorphins; the last line of the Usui Reiki Gokai reflects this <learning Japanes Reiki>.
- In meditation your brain waves slow down allowing you to enter a safe peaceful stillness.
- In the stillness of meditation there is no one to judge you and no need to judge yourself. Without judgment you have the freedom to simply be centered and peaceful.
- Following meditation Your thoughts become clearer and more vibrant.
- Aristotle said, “The energy of the mind is the essence of life”.
‘Meditation is not what you think’ may be a trite saying, but it is true. Imagine all your mind clutter as balloons and as you slip beneath them you are cutting all the strings so that they can drift away. <read erase mind clutter>
Helen Keller described the beauty of life that you experience when you close your eyes and hush the outside chatter as she signed, “The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart.”
One of my purposes in giving guided meditations is to help unlock the wisdom within him or her.
- The deeper you go into meditation, the more you open to your reservoir of insightful wisdom.
- The deeper you go, the more you allow your left and right brains to join in a dance that can bring abundance into your life.
- The deeper you go you feel your own rhythm — feeling your own rhythm brings you closer to hearing your heart’s song.
Some people spend most of their life looking outward for a source of happiness and fulfillment. When you look inward you find inner you can the confidence and fulfillment; when looking inward you may be amazed at the sources of happiness you find.
Looking to your left you see the herb Borage (Borago officinalis), which legend says when growing in front of a home will bring happiness to those within the home. It has been used for dispelling melancholy, externally soothing sprains, fostering courage and on cuts, burns and more. <healing herbs>
Borage is a self- seeding plant and this borage plant growing so tall and full behind the dragon by my walk was totally nature’s doing. Any vibrations created by any negative legends of dragons are brought into balance when combined with the vibrations created by the legends and use of borage.
Sometimes you think you cannot see the solution simply because solutions are not always what you think.
Vibrations from your past can disrupt your present life or make certain things easier to learn . Revisiting a forgotten time and viewing through different eyes either can bring a peaceful balance into your present time or make a new skill easier to learn today.
It is not your experiences that form your beliefs, it is your view of those experiences that forms your belief. Your view forms your beliefs, and your beliefs form your reality. Your reality is your auto pilot for your respond to everything in your current life.
When you change your view of an experience you can change your belief, which changes your reality. Your reality is connected with your subconscious, which control 88 to 96% of all your actions.
If you want to change your auto pilot, you first revisit what formed your beliefs, and seeing from where you are at this junction in time can change your view of the experience. <guided meditation sessions>
- Have you ever had the feeling you have met someone before, but their is no logical reason when or where you would have met that person?
- Have you ever gone to a place you have never been before, but you know your way around and everything is so familiar?
- Have you ever started to do something you have never done before, yet once you begin it you simply know how to do it?
When you follow my guidance in a session or workshop, you stop thinking about what you should be doing. Your mind and body relaxes, as you go into the Alpha or below levels. Your subconscious takes the lead and the wisdom that is unlocked may surprise you. <scheduled workshops & classes>
From the science world, authors Thibodeau & Patton tell us, ‘the altered state of consciousness known as meditation leads to decreased sympathetic activity and a group of changes opposite to those of the ‘fight-or-flight response‘ <how to melt stress>
1) Gaining a deeper understanding of yourself and your authentic sill in life.
2) The disintegration of obstacles in your life’s path.
3) The letting go of thought patterns that have kept you from moving forward in life and rewriting old tapes in you mind.
4) A freedom from the fears that were not helpful to you.
One client said, “The way you took me into my past lives was so wonderful in helping me to understand things in my life today.” –Julie
When life is moving in a direction that results in sleepless nights, going beneath your thoughts into the tranquil stillness of Guided Meditation moves from being a luxury to a necessity. Instead of reaching for a drink or pill to help with life’s overwhelming problems, try getting into the habit of daily meditation, or doing the exercises I teach in either Gendai Reiki-ho or Komyo Reiki Kai classes every night for a period of time.
Have you ever started to clean out a closet, but after awhile it was easier to push the clutter even further back in the closet? The same thing can happen with your mind, which is one of the reasons I offer a letting go workshop, or in private guided meditations.
“Out of sight out of mind’ only works in theory. Think of pushing a cat to the back of your closet and imagine the mess you will find if the door stays closed too long. Carl Jung’s quote, ‘The cat neglected becomes the unconscious tiger’ fits with this thought train. The unconscious tiger is anything that is a monster to you. The bad thing is that your reaction caused by that monster can come from something you see, hear, smell, taste, or even touch.
Once your monster is out of the closet, or unchained, many of your reactions are history and you are back to acting instead of reacting. Tigers or monsters can easily be created through no fault of anyone.
Call 207-445-5671 today and schedule your guided meditation session or advanced Reiki healing sessions which includes a full Japanese Reiki healing followed by a guided meditation that is best for you at that time. <healing sessions>
You most likely will have remembered the flame that burned your finger. On the other hand, the flame that brightened up a dark room might have been forgotten. Meditation and the Japanese Reiki I teach join together in helping you to uncover those forgotten or dormant things that can bring you happiness.
DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE workshop is a series of guided meditation journeys that take you deeper and deeper into your past for self-discovery. If you look in the lower right of the photograph above you will see that the name of this workshop might be confusing to some. Nevertheless, self-discovery is fun and safe when experienced in a healing studio filled with the universal vibrations of love and harmony. Only Gendai Reiki-ho, Komyo Reiki Kai and Meditation are practiced in this healing studio nestled in nature.
You go to a depth that is safe and comfortable for you at that time. The question you will be answering is ‘how far down the rabbit hole do I ‘want’ to go’.
The workshops I offer are not only for discovery, but to make you aware of your hidden potential. Visit my Reiki classes and workshop page to see the scheduled dates and time for not only my Down the Rabbit hole workshop but . . .
- Letting go workshop removes those blocks in your subconsciousness that have been holding you back. It begins with breathing in the light exercises and then is a series of guided meditations to release feeling attached to past experiences, feelings that are holding your back from enjoying today. I have had many clients say, ‘Wow I just feel so much lighter now.”
- Raising Your Vibrations focuses on viewing past experiences through today’s eyes, which create different vibrations. You views create your beliefs and your beliefs create your reality that is your GPS in living today. You can change your reality as needed and raise your vibrations through this series of guided meditations that allow you to make a connection with the finest and brightest within your.
- Opening up workshop This workshop helps to remove those filters in that have prevented you from seeing what is natural but some refer to as supernatural. You saw many things when you were very young that you do not see now. As your brain developed filters to block so that you no longer saw or heard those things that others thought were strange. You are also guided to know that you can see the energy fields surrounding all life forms (auras), and tap into positive forms or energy around you.
- Connecting workshop. As you learn to step away from your conscious expectations, you also open yourself to making the connection with your true self and the souls of pets and wildlife. With the non-threatening gentle approach you will be guided into, most will be open to playing with you at that level. This workshop can help you get back some positive things lost.
My article “The Past Cannot be Changed, but Today Can” shows how powerful reprogramming your way of thinking can be. How you see things today is important, as one Zen saying portrays, ‘Now it’s all you have’.
As you read on What is Usui Reiki Ryoho page — Wildlife doesn’t search for ‘state of art’ ways to make things better, everything in nature is simply in-harmony with the natural world/universe around them as they follow their dharma (sanskrit word that is not a law but universal/authentic self). <Japanese Reiki in harmony with nature read more>
You connect with nature every day, whether you realize it or not, which is why being in harmony with it is important. In my book fantasy children’s book What Tail? the breezes give advice to the main character.
When did you look into a field or your own back yard and see The Elder One?
These photographs to your left have an interesting story behind them <read More>
Nature speaks to us in a very basic spiritual way.
A better understanding of this comes from reading my article, ‘Life . . . It’s Beautiful’ first published in my column in the Amherst Daily News in Nova Scotia, Canada.
You will see the last line is, “Stop and think, is there anything more precious than life in any form”.
At this present moment I invite you to make yourself comfortable, turn off your phone, and take a few minutes to relax and enjoy one of my original guided meditation with the perfect visuals provided by ICE Worldwide.
When listening to this Bluebird Meditation, © Roberta R. Barnes you may uncover those positive things already within you. My inspiration was the legend that if a bluebird lands on a sprig of wheat by your front door good luck will come to you–as you listen you may find luck is already within you.
This is one example of the original guided meditations if give in workshops and in private sessions to help people connect with their conscious where many positive skills and knowledge is stored. attributes are stored. When these guided meditations are combined with one of my Reiki healing sessions the healing can go into vibrations from one of your past lives. <Reiki healing sessions>
Would not life be a lot simpler and friendlier if everyone looked beyond their problems and saw solutions?
The CD Finding Your Solutions allows you to listen at a time and in a place right for you.
The first guided meditation walks you through an easy way to meditate, and the second guided meditation helps takes you to a place where only solutions grow and helps you form the habit of looking beyond problems where solutions appear.
- Experience the beauty of awakening your creativity.
- Give you analytical left brain a chance to rest and recharge while you embrace your life’s rhythm.
- Learn to easily go into meditation and uncover the perfect mantra that has always been within you.
- In only 18 minutes go into a state of relaxation that is right for you at that time.
Listening to the gentle sounds of nature in the background helps you to focus on the voice guiding you into that state where there is no one to judge you and no need to judge yourself; a state of being where planted seeds for solutions manifest at the right time for you.
The guided meditations on “Finding Your Solutions” are perfect to listen to on those hectic days when relaxation moves from being a luxury to being a necessity. This is also the perfect gift for all occasions
Turn-on to tranquility and peace,
Thank you for respecting © and not copying anything without written permissions from Roberta R. Barnes Gendai Reiki-ho Shihan, Komyo Reiki Kai Shihan (master instructor/teacher of high standing), Master Herbalist, Author, and Speaker.
|Click to follow me!|
last updated 05/28/23