Japanese Reiki may sound redundant, but that is the way many people refer to styles of Usui Reiki Ryoho that have stayed true to the essence in which it was created by Mikao Usui. and originally practiced in Japan in the 1920s.
One questions often asked is what can Japanese Reiki do for me? The quick answer is, improve the quality of your life the lives around you.
If you decide to complete one of more levels. you will not be trained in a skill. You will be guided to resonate with and feel the universal vibrations of love and harmony. Rather than memorizing hand positions and symbols you will learn to feel inharmonic vibrations and allow those to guide your hands.
You also learn that you can connect, in the best and safest way for both practitioner and receiver, with people animals, birds, other ife forms and events now, past and future. Once the connection is made practitioners and shihans (master instructor) have learned how easily it is to allow Usui Reiki to flow at any time in any place, while keeping ego and emotions out of the mix.
The base in all 4 levels of Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki Kai is the Usui Gokai; when living the Gokai you weave health and happiness into your life .
You experience life at its best when your mind, body and spirit are in a state of wellbeing.
You experience complete healing as the mind, body and spirit healing together
You experience that yesterday has passed and tomorrow is not here the vibrations you put out today effects the impact yesterday has on your life and lays down the stepping stones for tomorrow.
Inharmonic vibrations we often call stress and anxiety can be replaced with what is in-balance and surrounded with harmony
- Your self-Awareness expands and are able to focus
Usui Reiki flows to people, animals, birds, plants, and other life forms in the same way. Unlike scientific medical practices Usui Reiki Ryoho is not broken down into People Reiki and Animal Reiki; Usui Reiki flows equally to all life forms.
Usui Reiki helps you to truly heals because it does not mask symptoms; it flows to the core of what is causing the symptoms and begins and strengthens the healing. Usui Sensei said when the spirit is healed the body naturally follows, which again shows the importance of mind, body and spirit healing together. As the universal vibrations of love and harmony create the balance and harmony required for healing it also shines outward healing all cells/atoms it passes through, including your energy field (aura).
Universal energy des not categorize and put organs, systems, emotions, meridian lines, chakras, light body centers or anything else in separate boxes that require separate healing. Universal vibrations of love and harmony flow to all atoms in need regardless of where they are located in, on or around the life form receiving.
- Sometimes it is an imbalance in the mind or spirit that is causing a physical challenge; universal wisdom that comes with Usui Reiki knows where the imbalance is and flows to those atoms without any human direction.
- The inner healer of each life force can need help and sometimes it even can malfunction. Usui Reiki enhances the inner healer and forms a restorative rhythm with it to bring the life receiving back to the state of well-being that is best it at that junction in time.
- Usui Reiki flows through clothing and even casts without any material objects, odd rituals, chanting or anything that might make you uncomfortable.
- Because Usui Reiki flows to the core of cells and shines outward, it stays within you healing for two to four days following the healing session. <read Japanese Reiki sessions>
- When you study Japanese Reiki, learn through exercise to resonate with Usui Reiki and allow it to flow purely Usui Reiki creates a balanced harmonious state within you that can shine into whatever you are doing in your daily life and all life forms around you.
When you take the time to study under a qualified Usui Reiki Ryoho Shihan, you can learn;
- the beautiful quintessence of Mikao Usui’s original spiritual practice that requires no training wheels.
- to expand your awareness beyond ego to all that can possibly reach your ‘all’ senses, so that you can see the tranquility, beauty and joy in all areas physically and beyond.
- to connect with the true/authentic universal you.
- to allow Usui Reiki to flow at any time in any place without charts, material objects, rituals or symbols.
- to feel/sense see/know all vibrations including the inharmonic and harmonic vibrations that tell you where to rest your hands and for how long <learn Gendai Reiki-ho & komyo Reiki Kai>
With all the technology in today’s world we can be overwhelmed by artificial energy. Usui Reiki is a pure piece of ‘the’ source; the vibrations of pure unconditional love and harmony. The source cannot be made better and knowing this relieves the worry of how to make it better.
Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki kai honor Usui Sensei’s by maintaining the essence of it being a “Method to Achieve Personal Perfection“. Everyone needs help at some point in his or her life, but when you learn the essence in which Usui Sensei created his spiritual practice you learn how to be your own therapist. <learning Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho>
- While your mind and body disconnect during surgery, Usui Reiki helps them to reconnect is a gentle uncomplicated way.
- Usui Reiki flowing to everyone within the room while the surgery is happening brings balance to and surrounds with harmony anything that is said accidently in a negative way.
- A Usui Reiki healing session before and after all surgeries is one of the best ways to fully recover. As medical personnel in hospitals have told me, with patients willing to receive Usui Reiki before and after surgery not only is their recovery time shortened but they requires less pain medication. I can personally confirm that with a survery I had.
- Usui Sensei said, when the spirit is healed, the body naturally flows; Usui Reiki flows to mid, body and spirit together.
- In traumas one injury can be so sever that it blocks medical professional from seing other injuries. Usui Reiki flows to where it is needed without running any tests, or any probing and poking by any person.
- When your mind body and spirit are in-balance and surrounded with harmony you can still remember an event, but you will not have to deal with the fear, anger, or other negative attached to it.
Energy precedes matter so instantly you can see how a piece of universal energy can detox your mind, body and spirit. Sometimes this detox is all that is needed.
Sometimes the natural healer within can malfunction. While Usui Reiki flows to all in mind, body and spirit it also flows to restore and enhance the inner healer; it then keesp the inner healer on track.
- When Usui Reiki not only can speed your recovery, and lower your need for pain medication, but reduce the odds of negative side-effects from medications and scientific medical treatments.
- Usui Reiki can give welcome breaks from chronic pain and nausea, which allows your life force energy and Ki to rebuild. It diminishes pain in a way so that you can get on with life, but allows you to be aware of the injury so as not to cause more damage until it is healed.
- The confusion caused by neurological disorders is calmed by Usui Reiki. That calm can help you in learning things new to you, plus diminishing your number one enemy—stress.
- The nourishment received by the cells when Usui Reiki is flowing allows you to be your best for holiday celebrations, important events, and communicating with others.
- Following a Usui Reiki healing session you can feel grounded yet energized in a way that allows you to think more clearly and have better focus.
- With repeated sessions many people find relief from such things as depression, insomnia, lack of confidence, addiction, and fear-based illnesses.
- Broken bones heal faster and better then medical professionals expect (in class I give a personal example of this). Cuts, burns and bruises also heal more quickly .
- Anyone pregnant receives a two for one healing session as this healing universal energy flows to both the mother and unborn child in the best way that is best for each of them at that time.
- The side-effects of disagreements with your parent(s), brother(s), sister(s), friend(s), teacher(s), child(ren), spouse, landlord, or boss melt as the feelings from those disagreements are surrounded with harmony.
Gendai Reiki Ho and Komyo Reiki Kai are complementary medicine and when Usui Reiki is blended into medications and professional medical treatments many pleasant effects have been documented.
Usui Reiki Ryoho have been, and is today, used to help in hospital emergency rooms, operating rooms, organ transplantation care units, pediatric, varying cancer treatments, neonatal and OB/GYN units, schools and many other areas.
Being universal energy Usui Reiki does not mask symptoms. It promotes healing of the whole person in the way that is best for that individual at that moment in time (Now). The universe also does not discriminate so Japanese Usui Reiki will flow to all life forms.
Now’ is important because prior minutes/ hours/days you cannot change and those minutes/ hours/days not yet here you cannot live. As the Zen quote say, Now is all you have.
Usui Reiki flows to bring balance in a way so that in the present moment the person can feel healthy even with limitations, and find joy in living and loving fully. Health is not the absence of disease, it is much more.
Call 207-445-5671 or Contact by Email Roberta R. Barnes Gendai Reiki Ho & Komyo Reiki Shihan Master Herbalist Consultant and Author today and begin your healing journey
Back to Reiki Healing Sessions.
Gift certificates are offered for healing sessions, guided meditative journeys in the past for healing and discovery, personal herb reports and classes in all levels of Gendai Reiki Ho and Komyo Reiki Kai.
Roberta R. Barnes Gendai Reiki-ho Shihan, Komyo Reiki Kai Shihan (master instructor/teacher of high standing), Master Herbalist, Author, and Speaker.
|Click to follow me!|
last updated 04/07/19
Note — Thank you for respecting the © on this article written by Roberta R. Barnes and not copying without her written permission and acknowledging her as the author.
In understanding copyright of articles on the net please read 10 Big Myths of Copyright Explained.