Nevertheless, it is the way many people refer the styles of Usui Reiki Ryoho ceated in Japan that have stayed true to the essence in which Mikao Usui created this original healing art, and was practiced in Japan in the 1920s.
When learning Usui Sensei’s original practice, you can fill every moment with balance and harmony while letting go negative energy. Usui Reiki Ryoho improves the quality of your life in the best way for the one receiving or practicing at that junction in time, without complicated rituals, symbols or material objects.
After Gendai Reiki-ho or Komyo Reiki Kai meditations your houghts are clearer and you can see problems as challenges with solutions.
In each Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki Kai level you are shown how to purely connect and how to best allow it to flow to where a need exists in mind, body and spirit without complications. Once you have completed just Shoden (first teachings) you can allow Usui Reiki to flow at any time and in any place.
While Reiki is just a Japanese noun, it is often refers to Usui Reiki Ryoho and sometimes refers to other things. <What is Reiki?>
A common question is what can Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho do for me? The quick answer is, improve the quality of your life and the lives around you.
When you decide to complete one of more Gendai Reiki-ho or Komyo Reiki Kai levels you will be able to resonate with the universal vibrations of love and harmony if you chose to do so. When these vibrations flow purely through you without interruptions from outside disturbances they bring balance and surround with harmony; what is in-balance and surrounded with harmony heals in the best way for the life receiving at junction in time.
Just as there is no certain colored pill that will heal everyone of a certain illness, there is no hand position that will help everyone heal for certain diseases or injuries .
Usui Reiki Ryoho as originally created by Usui Sensei recognizes that each life form and each illness and injury is unique and help healing in that way.
Beginning in the Shoden level (first teachings), you are shown how to feel inharmonic vibrations and the vibrations we call Usui Reiki. Feeling vibrations allows you to know where is best to place you hands and how long to hold them in that place; it takes yo beyond designated hand positions.
Another of the important purposes of Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki Kai is to uncover the true universal you. The authentic you who knows the best path to travel for you to live each day to its fullest.
In classes, or in a Usui Reiki healing sessions, when you are ready your mind, body and spirit can come into alignment. When mind, body and spirit are aligned you can truly harness your full potential. <learning Japanese styles of Usui Reiki Ryoho>
Usui Reiki flows to mind, body and spirit together to bring atoms in need into balance and surround with harmony. As you read on my What is Reiki page, Usui Sensei first called the original practice he created, method to achieve personal perfection. © internatinal 1999
In progressing through the levels you understand how vibrations of love and harmony can connect with the vibrations of past and future events. Once the connection is made, practitioners and Shihans (master instructor) can easily allow Usui Reiki to flow at any time in any place, while keeping the ego and emotions out of the mix.
In the second level of Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki Kai you are introduced to an exercise that translates into deprogramming/out of brainwashing. This is very helpful when the media or people around you are continuously focused on one subject even after the facts have been presented. What you focus on you give energy to, and as you learn in classes the focus of Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki Kai is wellbeing.
The base in all 4 levels of Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki Kai is the Usui Gokai; when you are living the Gokai, weaving health and happiness into your life naturally happens and wellbeiong follows.
- Happier people are usually more sociable, productive, energetic, more likely to be in satisfying relationships, and generally live longer.
- You can experience life more fully when your mind, body and spirit are in a state of wellbeing. r
- In a state of wellbeing the vibrations you put out lay down positive stepping stones for tomorrow.
- The inharmonic vibrations of stress and anxiety are replaced with balance and surrounded with harmony
Unlike scientific medical practices Usui Reiki Ryoho is not broken down into People Reiki and Animal Reiki; Usui Reiki flows equally to all life forms. Once your pathway to Usui Reiki has been opened by a qualified Shihan you can allow Usui Reiki to flow to all life forms.
Usui Reiki does not mask symptoms; it flows to the core of what is causing the symptoms and begins and enhances the healing. Usui Sensei said when the spirit is healed the body naturally follows; Usui reiki flows to mind, body and spirit together.
As the universal vibrations of love and harmony create the balance and harmony required for healing it also shines outward healing all cells/atoms it passes through, including your energy field (aura).
Usui Reiki, which comes with universal wisdom, does not put organs, systems, emotions, meridian lines, chakras, light body centers or anything else in separate boxes that require separate healing. Usui Reiki flows to all atoms in need regardless of where they are located in, on or around the life form receiving.
- Sometimes it is an imbalance in the mind or spirit that is causing a physical challenge; universal wisdom that comes with Usui Reiki knows where the imbalance is and flows to those atoms without any human direction.
- The inner healer of each life force at times needs help and sometimes it even can malfunction. Usui Reiki enhances the inner healer and forms a restorative rhythm to bring the life receiving to the wellbeing that is best for him or herat that junction in time.
- Usui Reiki flows through clothing and even casts without any material objects, odd rituals, chanting or anything that might make you uncomfortable.
- Because Usui Reiki flows to the core of cells and shines outward, it is actually within you healing for two to four days following a healing session. <read Japanese Reiki sessions>
- In classes of styles honoring Usui Reiki Ryoho as it was originally created you learn through exercise to resonate with Usui Reiki. As Usui Reiki flows purely through you it creates a balanced harmonious state within you that can shine into whatever you are doing in your daily life and to all life forms around you.
When you take the time to study under a qualified Usui Reiki Ryoho Shihan, you can learn;
- the beautiful quintessence of Mikao Usui’s original spiritual practice that requires no training wheels.
- to expand your awareness beyond ego to all your senses; when you awareness is heightened you can see the tranquility, beauty and joy in all areas physically and beyond.
- to connect with the true/authentic universal you.
- to allow Usui Reiki to flow at any time in any place without charts, material objects, rituals or symbols.
- to feel/sense see/know all vibrations including the inharmonic and harmonic vibrations that tell you where to rest your hands and for how long <learn Gendai Reiki-ho & komyo Reiki Kai>
With all the technology in today’s world we can be overwhelmed by artificial energy. Usui Reiki is a pure piece of ‘the’ source; the vibrations of pure unconditional love and harmony. The source cannot be made better and knowing this relieves the worry of how to make it better.
Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki kai honor Usui Sensei’s by maintaining the essence of it being a “Method to Achieve Personal Perfection”. Everyone needs help at some point in his or her life, but when you learn the essence in which Usui Sensei created his spiritual practice you learn how to be your own therapist. <learning Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho>
- While your mind and body disconnect during surgery, Usui Reiki helps them to reconnect is a gentle uncomplicated way.
- Usui Reiki flowing to everyone within the room while the surgery is happening brings balance to and surrounds with harmony anything that is said accidently in a negative way.
- A Usui Reiki healing session before and after all surgeries is one of the best ways to fully recover. As medical personnel in hospitals have told me, with patients willing to receive Usui Reiki before and after surgery not only is their recovery time shortened but they requires less pain medication. I can personally confirm that with a survey I had.
- Usui Sensei said, when the spirit is healed, the body naturally flows; Usui Reiki flows to mid, body and spirit together.
- In traumas one injury can be so sever that it blocks medical professional from seing other injuries. Usui Reiki flows to where it is needed without running any tests, or any probing and poking by any person.
- When your mind body and spirit are in-balance and surrounded with harmony you can still remember an event, but you will not have to deal with the fear, anger, or other negative attached to it.
Sometimes the natural healer within can malfunction. While Usui Reiki flows to all in mind, body and spirit it also flows to restore and enhance the inner healer; it then keesp the inner healer on track.
- When Usui Reiki not only can speed your recovery, and lower your need for pain medication, but reduce the odds of negative side-effects from medications and scientific medical treatments.
- Usui Reiki can give welcome breaks from chronic pain and nausea, which allows your life force energy and Ki to rebuild. It diminishes pain in a way so that you can get on with life, but allows you to be aware of the injury so as not to cause more damage until it is healed.
- The confusion caused by neurological disorders is calmed by Usui Reiki. That calm can help you in learning things new to you, plus diminishing your number one enemy—stress.
- The nourishment received by the cells when Usui Reiki is flowing allows you to be your best for holiday celebrations, important events, and communicating with others.
- Following a Usui Reiki healing session you can feel grounded yet energized in a way that allows you to think more clearly and have better focus.
- With repeated sessions many people find relief from such things as depression, insomnia, lack of confidence, addiction, and fear-based illnesses.
- Broken bones heal faster and better then medical professionals expect (in class I give a personal example of this). Cuts, burns and bruises also heal more quickly .
- Anyone pregnant receives a two for one healing session as this healing universal energy flows to both the mother and unborn child in the best way that is best for each of them at that time.
- The side-effects of disagreements with your parent(s), brother(s), sister(s), friend(s), teacher(s), child(ren), spouse, landlord, or boss melt as the feelings from those disagreements are surrounded with harmony.
Gendai Reiki Ho and Komyo Reiki Kai are complementary medicine and when Usui Reiki is blended into medications and professional medical treatments many pleasant effects have been documented.
Usui Reiki Ryoho have been, and is today, used to help in hospital emergency rooms, operating rooms, organ transplantation care units, pediatric, varying cancer treatments, neonatal and OB/GYN units, schools and many other areas.
Being universal energy Usui Reiki does not mask symptoms. It promotes healing of the whole person in the way that is best for that individual at that moment in time (Now). The universe also does not discriminate so Japanese Usui Reiki will flow to all life forms.
Usui Reiki flows to bring balance in a way so that in the present moment the person can feel healthy even with limitations, and find joy in living and loving fully. Health is not the absence of disease, it is much more.
Call 207-445-5671 or Contact by Email Roberta R. Barnes Gendai Reiki Ho & Komyo Reiki Shihan Master Herbalist Consultant and Author today and begin your healing journey
Back to Reiki Healing Sessions.
Gift certificates are offered for healing sessions, guided meditative journeys in the past for healing and discovery, personal herb reports and classes in all levels of Gendai Reiki Ho and Komyo Reiki Kai.
Roberta R. Barnes Gendai Reiki-ho Shihan, Komyo Reiki Kai Shihan (master instructor/teacher of high standing), Master Herbalist, Author, and Speaker.
|Click to follow me!|
last updated 04/04/20
Note — Thank you for respecting the © on this article written by Roberta R. Barnes and not copying without her written permission and acknowledging her as the author.
In understanding copyright of articles on the net please read 10 Big Myths of Copyright Explained.