In all classes I explain the meaning behind the Japanese words for each of the exercises and techniques; the need for this is obvious as in one exercise the meaning is the exact opposite then when written English words. When your mind, body and spirit are in-balance and with harmony, a healing rhythm begins that can make all areas of your life take on a magical glow.
The manual you receive in each level is backup for the level in Gendai Reiki-ho or Komyo Reiki Kai you are studying at that time. Each is a combination of Doi Sensei’s or Hyakuten Sensei’s student manuals and the notes I took in their classes; factual history and the Japanese exercises, technique and meditations are included in detail.
Usui Reiki begins flowing as soon as your pathway has been opened. Nonetheless, as per Japanese tradition multiple empowerments (attunements) are given to make certain your pathway to universal energy is pure.
Through Japanese exercises, techniques and meditations you are guided to weave balance & harmony into all areas of life.
The certificate you receive upon completion reflects those of either Hiroshi Doi or Rev. Hyakuten Inamoto.
Click here to see current scheduled classes. For other times or levels/degrees not shown at this time on the calendar page Call 207-445-5671or Contact Roberta R. Barnes by Email today and begin your healing journey
This is a $175.00 investment you make to improve the quality in all areas of your life.
If it is not possible to travel to the Natural Healing & Learning Center nestled quietly in the trees in Windsor Maine, USA, I will travel to teach a group of people. Call 207-445-5671 or Email Roberta R. Barnes for possible dates.
In classes you come to know why you exist at this time and this place ©; as I introduce Usui Sensei’s ‘first‘ awakening you learn the importance of Now and being aware of what is new to you.
After having completed the fist level in a style honoring Usui Reiki Ryoho, and taken the time to practice exercises, feeling vibrations and living the Gokai you are ready for this level/degree as you go deeper into the spiritual practice Usui Sensei founded.
This level takes you deeper into the light. Symbols are introduced to use until you no longer need training wheels. You will see how universal energy is not bound by time or distance, and feel yourself opening more to universal vibrations of unconditional love and harmony.
In classes you are guided to allow Usui Reiki to flow to over time and distance. What lies behind you and what lies before you is nothing compared to what lies within you now.
In this level
- The homeostasis of your whole self changes to a higher vibration as you bring all the vibrations/energies best represented by the earth, moon and sun into your everyday life.
- Your understanding of the essence of this spiritual practice Mikao Usui created deepens and becomes clearer.
- You can see that Usui Reiki is not limited by man’s measurement of time (past or future) or distance. Through Japanese exercises you can connect with the vibrations of the past and allows balance nd harmony to surround them. When I wrote, “The past cannot be changed, but today can” for Ezinearticles.com my focus was on this level.
- You are introduced to the symbols/kotodamas/jumons that Usui Sensei created in 1925, which you can use as training wheels.
- trough exercises you can feel confident enough with Usui Reiki flowing through you that you step away from symbols, and comfortably allow the healing balance and harmony of universal energy flow.
- the Reiki symbols make you aware of all that Usui Reiki can help to heal, and exercises make you aware of unnecessary they are.
- Symbols are not required to make gravity function as it naturally does on Earth, so why would you need Reiki symbols to make a piece of universal energy flow? In level three you learn to transcend all symbols because they can stagnate the flow pf pure Usui Reiki.
- You learn to improve the quality of that which you learned in Shoden and use Byosen Reikan-ho more fully help heal all within mind, body and spirit
- You are introduced to the second of the three important deep healing techniques in Usui Reiki Ryoho. .
A certificate for the first level for a style honoring Usui Reiki Ryoho is required when registering for this level.
This level is $275.00 if you have completed the Shoden level with me. If you have not completed Shoden with me you will receive a Shoden manual along with the manual for this level/degree and I allow extra time after classes if needed. I ask an extra $25.00 for this; many students find it most beneficial to take the Shoden (level one) with me first.
One of my students wrote — “I just don’t even have the time to write down all the ways that Reiki is pouring into my life and those around me. I feel so blessed and grateful. Each day is like an adventure deeper into Love and Light.” — Jenny
- Keep striving to cultivate your heart (mind/spirituality)
- Receive Gendai Reiju as often as possible and attend monthly Koryukai when possible
- Daily say Gokai and do the Japanese exercises to which you have been introduced
In this level your wave of consciousness becomes higher and you can feel yourself becoming one with the universe. This is very deep spiritual growth ; Shinpiden translates into English as teaching of the mysteries. In those early years when Usui Reiki Ryoho was first taught in Japan this level was extremely difficult for anyone to reach, and referred to as the secret level.
You can see more clearly that just as amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, vibrations are the building block of what we refer to as energy.
If you have completed the second level in Gendai Reiki Ho or Komyo Reiki Kai with me, the fee is only $375.00.
If you have not completed the second level in either Gendai Reiki-ho or Komyo Reiki Kai with me, but you have completed the teacher’s level in another style of Usui Reiki Ryoho the fee is $500.00. You will receive the first manuals and extra class time as needed to cover all Japanese exercises in the second level/degree. Many people find it more beneficial to first complete the second level in either style with me.
The younger we are the less filters we have put in place to block out new ideas. Children easily open to Japanese styles of Usui Reiki Ryoho, which makes their future path in life smoother.
AThis is a $115.00 ($80.00 for children age seven and under) investment in a child learning that with balance and harmony everything in life goes smoother. When the child later wants to study the Shoden level with me I offer a discount to him or her for that level.
To know more about Japanese styles of Usui Reiki Ryoho and the benefits of Japanese exercises and techniques you can read about Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo /reiki Kai on this site or contact me at 207-445-5671.
I offer a internship that all each person to review and learn at his or her pace. I suggest and offer that upon completion of this level the student can attend any classes in any of the prior levels for review at no charge.
The first purpose is to complete the circle allowing for continued personal growth. The second purpose is wanting to be able to teach Gendai Reiki-ho as Hiroshi Doi created or Komyo Reiki Kai as Rev. Hyakuten Inamoto created, with no alterations. Both Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki are spiritual practices as Mikao Usui intended.
Hiroshi Doi-Sensei said, “It is more proper to call it a training course for Reiki teachers than another step.” You should have already learned to transcend symbols and other such supports prior to beginning this level.
At this level you do not “do” Reiki, you have the goal of becoming Usui Reiki for personal growth. There are no known recorded documents of anyone reaching this goal, but each step of the journey is blissful. Usui Mikao in his humbleness rated himself as a two rather then a one even though he was described as a furnace of energy; since that time no one in the Gakkai has rated themselves higher then a three. This is the reason why this is the master instructor level and not master of the piece of universal energy we call Reiki level.
This includes many hours of instruction, exercises, practice, integrated empowerment, Reiki Shihan manual, and completion certificate. A certificate for Shinpiden (Level III) in Gendai Reiki Ho or Okuden in Komyo Reiki Kai is required before taking this level — $895.00
As I learned from Hiroshi Doi, review of levels you have completed is good. My students can sit in at no charge on classes of levels they have completed with me. Those having completed the Gokukaiden level sit in on even the Shoden level to remind themselves of the importance of the beginning of this blissful journey.