- Happier people are usually more sociable, productive, energetic, more likely to be in satisfying relationships, and generally live longer.
- You feel your best when your mind, body and spirit are all in a state of well-being. In Japanese Reiki, such as Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki Kai, well-being is the result of the mind, body and spirit healing together.
Usui Reiki flows to human beings, animals, birds, plants, and other life forms in the same way without any as Doi Sensei said, “odd rituals or anything fishy”. There is no People Reiki and Animal Reiki; Usui Reiki flows equally to all life forms.
Usui Reiki is the universal vibrations of unconditional love and harmony; love is an nutrient for optimum health. I studied directly under both Hiroshi Doi and in classes he often said love and harmony, or wave of love.
Usui Reiki does not mask symptoms; it flows to the core of what is causing the symptoms and begins the healing. It also shines outward healing all cells passes through, which includes chakras and other centers within the energy field (aura).
- Usui Reiki flows to the atoms in need in mind, body and spirit to bring the balance and harmony needed to heal. Sometimes it is an imbalance in the mind or spirit that is causing a physical challenge; bring your mind and spirit into balance and you may find your body healing.
- The restorative rhythm formed by Usui Reiki brings the life receiving back to the natural state of well-being that is best for that receiver at that junction in time.
- In Japanese styles of Usui Reiki Ryoho such as Gendai Reiki-ho and Komyo Reiki Kai, the Shihan (master instructor) or practitioner becomes the tuning fork; there is no need to use any material object.
- There is nothing you need to do before or after ta Japanese Reiki healing session. You simply sit or lay while enjoying the balance and harmony happening within you in the way best for you at that present time.
- Because Usui Reiki flows to the core of cells it stays within you for two to four days following the healing session. <read Japanese Reiki sessions>
Usui Reiki Ryoho is a healing art that joins universal love and harmony with your life force and your ki/qui so that everything is working together. <read healing sessions>
When you take the time to study under a qualified Usui Reiki Ryoho Shihan;
- you learn to honor the essence of Mikao Usui’s original spiritual practice.
- you learn how to expand your awareness beyond ego so that you can see beauty and joy in those areas where most do not look.
- you learn to allow Usui Reiki to flow at any time in any place without charts or any training wheels.
- you learn to feel inharmonic and inharmonic vibrations, and see the healing that comes from universal unconditional love and harmony. <learn Gendai Reiki-ho & komyo Reiki Kai>
With all the technology in today’s world we can be overwhelmed by artificial energy. Usui Reiki is a pure piece of ‘the’ source and the vibrations of this energy are pure unconditional love and harmony that cannot be made better; knowing something cannot be made better you can let go worrying about how to make it better.
One of the things Mikao Usui taught in his spiritual practice is that by mastering the mysteries of self we learn to affect the mysteries of life. The Shoden level focuses on self-healing to help you have mental clarity and move forward on the right path for you. Japanese Reiki honors Usui Sensei’s description of his original spiritual practice as a “Method to Achieve Personal Perfection”. <learning Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho>
- Not only do your mind and body disconnect during surgery, but what your subconscious hears can cause distress.
- Usui Reiki flows to reestablish the mind and body connection, and bring balance and harmony to anything you may have heard.
- A Usui Reiki session following surgery is one of the best ways to fully recover. As medical personnel in hospitals have told me, with Reiki healing sessions not only is the recovery time shortened but the person requires less pain medication.
- While what happened to you might seem minor when compared to what you see in the media, anything that triggers your fight or flight response within you is not minor.
- You might know something is not right with you, but no one can find anything wrong. This is because there is nothing ‘wrong’ with you, just that something in your mind, body or spirit is out-of-balance or not in harmony.
- Universal vibrations of unconditional love and harmony come with universal wisdom which knows why where Usui Reiki is needed.
- Usui Reiki flows to where is needed without any human direction; trying to direct universal energy causes disharmony, which is why Usui Reiki practitioners and Shihans do not even attempt to direct it.
- When your mind body and spirit are in-balance and surrounded with harmony you will still remember an event , but the memory will not bring with it fear, anger, or other negative emotions.
Usui Reiki is a piece of ‘the’ source of all energy, and energy precedes matter so instantly you can see how it can detox your mind, body and spirit. Sometimes the detox is all that is needed.
Sometimes the natural healer within can become blocked and Usui Reiki melts those blocks. While you are enjoying the relaxation, universal energy is flowing to the core of the cells/atoms in need in your mind, body or spirit. Once at the core of those cells in need the universal energy shines outward to balance, repair, rebuild and nourish. Because it shines outward it even balances your energy field (aura).
- When Usui Reiki is flowing to you before and after surgery it can speed your recovery, reduce the odds of negative side-effects, and lower your need for pain medication.
- Usui Reiki can give you breaks from chronic pain, which allows you to have the energy for those important things in your life. It diminishes pain in a way so that you can get on with life, but allows you to be aware anything you should not be doing in your healing process.
- That same calm of a Usui Reiki can help you in studying and learning things new to you, plus diminishing your number one enemy—stress.
- The nourishment received by the cells when Usui Reiki is flowing allows you to be your best for holiday celebrations, important events, and communicating with others.
- Following a Usui Reiki healing session you can feel grounded in such a way that allows you to have better focus.
- The balance and harmony of Usui Reiki flows to the cause of depression, insomnia, lack of confidence, addiction, and fear-based illnesses.
- Balance and harmony flows to places in need that may not be detected by you or medical professionals; healing can happen before you experience any symptoms.
- Broken bones heal faster and better then medical professionals expect (in class I give a personal example of this). Cuts, burns and bruises also heal more quickly as universal energy enhances and strengthens your healer within while giving universal nourishment.
- Anyone pregnant receives a two for one Japanese Usui Reiki session as universal energy flows to both the mother and unborn child in the best way for each of them at that time.
- Energy precedes matter and therefore it can detox and heal your mind, body and spirit without using rituals, material objects or chemicals.
Being a piece of universal energy Usui Reiki has universal wisdom, which knows the cause of mental, physical or spiritual challenges and flows to those cells rather than masking the symptoms.
Gendai Reiki Ho and Komyo Reiki Kai are complementary medicine and when Usui Reiki is blended into medications and professional medical treatments many pleasant effects have been documented.
Multiple Usui Reiki healing sessions are beneficial for both serious injuries and illnesses, and maintaining homeostasis of mind, body and spirit. When mind, body and spirit are in-balance and with harmony all in life moves more smoothly.
The relaxation of a Japanese style Usui Reiki Ryoho session helps with the side-effects of disagreements with your parent(s), brother(s), sister(s), friend(s), teacher(s), child(ren), spouse, landlord, or boss. Usui Reiki supplies you with the positive energy to once again feel OK with the world.
Usui Reiki Ryoho have been and is today used to help in hospital emergency rooms, operating rooms, organ transplantation care units, pediatric, varying cancer treatments, neonatal and OB/GYN units, schools and many other areas.
There are no conditions to which Usui Reiki Ryoho cannot give balance and surround with harmony. What is in balance and surrounded with harmony heals.
Being universal energy Usui Reiki does not mask symptoms. It promotes healing of the whole person in the way that is best for that individual at that moment in time (Now). The universe also does not discriminate so Japanese Usui Reiki will flow to all life forms.
Now’ is important because prior minutes/ hours/days you cannot change and those minutes/ hours/days not yet here you cannot live. As the Zen quote say, Now is all you have.
Usui Reiki flows to bring balance in a way so that in the present moment the person can feel healthy even with limitations, and find joy in living and loving fully. Health is not the absence of disease, it is much more.
Call 207-445-5671 or Contact by Email Roberta R. Barnes Gendai Reiki Ho & Komyo Reiki Shihan Master Herbalist Consultant and Author today and begin your healing journey
Back to Reiki Healing Sessions.
Gift certificates are offered for healing sessions, guided meditative journeys in the past for healing and discovery, personal herb reports and classes in all levels of Gendai Reiki Ho and Komyo Reiki Kai.
|Click to follow me!|
last updated 04/27/17
Note — Thank you for respecting the © on this article written by Roberta R. Barnes and not copying without her written permission and acknowledging her as the author.
In understanding copyright of articles on the net please read 10 Big Myths of Copyright Explained.